Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012

 When we got our taxes back one thing we splurged on was an XBOX 360 with Kinect.  The kids paid for half of it with the money they had saved up in their XBOX 360 bank.

At first I wasn't sure because there are a lot, and I mean A LOT, of games for XBOX that I won't let my kids play.  I gave in after trying it with the Kinect at a friends house.  I loved that they had to actually get up and move and not just sit on the couch with a controller.

We have the Wii, but with most of those games they just worked out the arms and not much else.  Wii Fit Plus that kids found ways to get around having to exercise when they got tired.

With the Kinect, they can't.  If they don't move, their person on the screen doesn't move.  I also like the variety of fitness games they have.

I bought Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 and I love it.  I love that it has beginner, intermediate and advanced exercises.  Let me tell you, even the beginner kicked my butt in some areas.

I've been using it for a week now and I am sore in places I didn't know existed before.

Right now I'm trying to get myself up and moving before I focus on weight.  I have found that for me trying to focus on motivation, weight, what I eat, and anything else causes be to give up right away.

I have a lot of weight to lose, but I'm taking it one step at a time.  If I get myself up and moving first, then everything else will fall into place eventually.

I told Tin Man I wanted to get The Biggest Loser Ultimate Workout and Zumba Fitness to add to my collection.

The more choices I have, the less likely I'll get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...