Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Only Positive Thoughts Allowed

I am going to print something up for Tin Man's door that says Only Positive Thoughts Allowed.

Doctors are telling us a lot of negative things.  Which means they are talking about these negative things while they are all in Tin Man's room.  He needs to be surrounded by the positive things, not the negative.

Even in his sedated state, he's awake and responsive when you call his name.  I firmly believe that since he can respond to his name, that he can hear other things being said in his room.

So I'm taking a stand and not allowing any negative talk in his room.  This includes doctors, nurses, family, and visitors.

My mother-in-law thinks I'm nuts, but I don't care.  This is my husband, and he needs positive energy so he can get better and we can move past this and get on with the rest of our lives!

2 comments:

  1. As a fellow CHD wife, my thoughts and prayers are with you! I will be following your blog. If you need to ever talk or vent, please contact me. I know it is NOT easy!

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...