Friday, October 23, 2015

I LOVE WHAT I DO!



Its been a long time since I've been able to say this, but I LOVE WHAT I DO!  I can't believe its taken me this long to discover the awesomeness that is Pink Zebra!

What do I love?

The Sprinkles.  SO many to choose from, but because they are in Sprinkle form, you can mix and match the scents to create new ones.

My favorite scent was Just Peachy, until I mixed it with Vanilla Creme.

Even without warming them, they still smell amazing.   I took an unmatched sock and filled it with Stone Washed Denim Sprinkles and tossed it into Warrior's lacrosse bag.  Now his bag smells like clean laundry instead of sweaty teenage boy.

Soaks.  You can also get Pink Zebra Soaks.  They smell just as great and work great for those areas where you don't have a lot of extra room.  Or access to an electrical outlet.  I have a Pink Zebra Go Card hanging in my car.  Sugar Pea and Warrior both took one to hang in their lockers at school.

Pink Zebra also sells Naked Reed (reed diffusers).  These work great in the bathroom, or as a quick room pick me up for the guest room.

Even better with Soaks is starting on Monday, October 26th, you can buy lotion to add the Soaks to!  I've been waiting for this for weeks.


Shades.  Some people are happy with the Simmering Lights just the way they are.  Others, like me, enjoy covering them up with different Shades.  One of my favorite Shades is the the DIY Shade.  Print out a favorite picture and you have a unique Shade!  These make great gifts for the grandparents, or an end of the season gift for the favorite coaches in your life.

There are even manly scents and Shades.


What's your favorite Shade?  What Sprinkle would you love to try?



No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...