Monday, October 24, 2011

Mom's Wishlist

It seems like there is always something we want, but when money gets tight that list seems to grow and grow.


Right now our main focus has been on my husband and things he will need during his recovery and ways for him to keep in contact with the outside world.  Since our families are spread out throughout the country, his main contact with most of them will be the computer or by phone, and since cell phones aren't allowed in the transplant unit, mainly by the computer.  The only thing on his wish list is an iPad.  He has his laptop, but he'd like an iPad because he can use it while he's laying down.

So my wish list has been put on hold, yet again.  That seems to be the norm.  Either the kids need something or want something so I jump to get it for them, and put mine list away.

One day, maybe when our lives finally get back to normal, I'll be able to treat myself.  Until then, I can still hope and want.

What's on your wishlist?
I have a lot more, like books, clothes, movies, but these are 5 of my big (expensive) wants.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i Digital SLR Camera Bundle


This will be my first buy.  Actually this may be what we get when we get our taxes back in March.  My camera is on its last leg.  Most of the time anymore it doesn't want to focus and I find myself not even bothering with it anymore.  I use my phone for right now, but they aren't the greatest pictures.




HTC Amaze 4G Android Phone, White (T-Mobile)

My 2nd want is a new phone.  Mine recently died and I settled for a cheaper phone rather than one I really wanted.  I soon found out that I had made a mistake.  It came loaded with a ton of apps on it and I can't remove any of them.  It doesn't have a lot of memory, so all the apps are downloaded onto the SD card.  So I had to decide what I wanted to keep and what I wanted to give up because more than 3 apps and the phone started to freeze up.



Cricut Expression 290300 Personal Electronic Cutter

I don't really have a reason why I MUST have this, but it's something I've wanted for a while now.  I do a lot of arts and crafts with the kids at home, but also with my daughter's class at school.  Not to mention her Girl Scout troop.  This would be something useful for all 3.




KitchenAid Artisan Design 5-Quart Stand Mixer, Raspberry Ice
Yes in pink.  I have always wanted one of these.  I love baking and love baking with my kids even more.







Cuisinart Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set

I love to cook, especially trying out new recipes.  I'd love love love a new set of pots and pans.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...