Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Start of a New Me

Last weekend I went out with some friends.  We had a girls night out and then went to see the new Twilight movie.  It was a great night and something we really need to do more often.

The down side was a friend of mine got a new phone and insisted on testing out the camera on it.  Its been a while since I've seen a picture of myself.  Let me say I was NOT happy.

I knew that I have gained some weight since all this stress started, but I hadn't realized just how much.

I had planned on starting last week, but between dealing with some things that came up with Sugar Peas and Thanksgiving, it didn't happen.

That stops now.  I have 3 weeks before the kids go on winter break, so I'm hoping to use the next 3 weeks to help me get into the habit of waking up every morning and jumping on the elliptical.

I talked to hubby about me getting a gym membership when we get our taxes back.

If you know of any good weight loss blogs or websites please feel free to leave me a comment.  I'm looking for new ideas and all the support I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...