Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Broken Laptop, New Year, and Gift Cards

I finally have a chance to sit down and type out a full entry.  My in-laws were here this last week, so most of the time was spent off doing things with them.
I've had several people email me wanting to know how they can help without having to go through HelpHopeLive.  I have the donate button on the page if you'd like to donate to that, or you could donate gas cards or grocery cards.  Tin Man gets his meds from Walmart because they are so much cheaper there than anything here in town, so Walmart cards to use towards the medicines would be a huge help.  Please if you're interested, email me at EverydayMorning@gmail and I'll get you more info.

So the day after Christmas I got up and turned my laptop on only to find its not working.  I think my hard drive went out, but not for sure.  I shipped it out today so hopefully they can fix it in a hurry.  I'm lost without my laptop and no matter what Tin Man says, his laptop just isn't the same.

Our Christmas and New Year was good.  Just glad all the holidays are over.  Hopefully by this coming Christmas Tin Man will have gotten his new heart and I'll be able to enjoy the holidays again.

I have many hopes for this new year.  Obviously the main one being Tin Man getting his transplant, but I have some for myself as well.  The biggest one is getting healthy and losing this nasty weight.  Sugar Peas got The Black Eyed Peas Experience and dancing with her kicked my butt.  We've been doing 3 songs every night since Christmas.  I decide I'm going to get her Just Dance, Just Dance 2, and Just Dance 3. For myself I'm going to check out Gold's Gym Dance Workout.

Doing the dancing is fun once you get the hang of it, plus it gets my heart rate up, and doesn't feel like exercising. 

We're also looking into getting a treadmill.  He's supposed to walk every day, but between living in a very hilly town and him not able to handle the hills and the weather, he doesn't to out to walk like he's supposed to.  The treadmill will let him walk at his pace and on flat ground.

Hopefully everyone had a safe and happy New Years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...