Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Cards

This year Christmas cards just seem pointless.

I don't know, I just don't feel like putting the time or energy into doing them.

I will.  I know I will, I just don't want to.

The kids and I were talking about just buying some generic cards or if we still want to do a picture card.

They voted for picture card.  We just aren't sure how to do this picture this year. 

One thing they both decided on is they want to hold a picture of Tin Man in the picture.  Both of them are so afraid people are forgetting him.  So they want to remind him.

I'm all for anything that will help them.  That will make all of this easier on them.  Because we've got a long tough road in front of us with no end of it getting easier in sight.


Maybe Christmas 2022 will be a little easier to deal with.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas cards would be an extreemly difficult decision for me, if I were you. I think it best that you do whatever your children would benifit most from. I know your Christmas will be even harder. I pray for you and your children. I care and I understand. Peace.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...