Tuesday, January 1, 2013

150 Books in 2013

I tried the goal of 200 books in 2012.  I have horrible insomnia and doing things around the house was disturbing all the lucky ones that were able to sleep.  Plus spending a lot of time in waiting rooms and hospital rooms, I had a lot of free time.  After Tin Man died, I lowered it to 150 books, but it wasn't possible to do. I wasn't into reading for a large part of the year. I just didn't care.

So I'm going to try it again this year. 150 books.

Please if you have any recommendations (that aren't full of sappy love stories or long drawn out love story vs death) please let me know.


I started the Besty Vampire Queen series before Christmas.  The new year started with book 5.

  1. Undead and Unpopular - MaryJanice Davidson
  2. Undead and Uneasy - MaryJanice Davidson
  3. Undead and Unworthy - MaryJanice Davidson
  4. Undead and Unwelcome - MaryJanice Davidson
  5. Undead and Unfinished  - MaryJanice Davidson 
  6. Undead and Undermined - MaryJanice Davidson 
  7. Undead and Unstable - MaryJanice Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...