Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Coming To An End

I can't believe how fast this summer went by.  I know part of it is because we have been gone this last month.  2 weeks in Southern California and 2 weeks in Oregon.

We are still have days that being in the house is hard, so getting away helps.  A lot.

We spent the time in Oregon with my sister and her family.  Plus my mom.  Then my mom came home with us to help me out after my surgery. 

On Monday Warrior starts school.  Sophomore year.  

I know I am biased, but I am so proud of his schedule for this year.


On top of these classes he's also joining student goverment, playing lacrosse again this year, and helping organize the blood drive.  So so proud of him.



Sugar Pea doesn't start school until the 26th.  She will be in middle school this year.  She's still in the same school, but 6th, 7th, and 8th are separated from the rest of the school for most things so they have the feeling of being in middle school and not part of elementary school.

She's excited for school to start.  She misses a lot of her friends, and she's getting bored.  Plus school starting means she's that much closer to science camp at Yosemite this year.

I can't believe how fast my babies are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...