Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The worst timing

Today I met with the Donate Life Liaison for my area so he could introduce me to some of the local health clinics in the area.  Pretty much every 3 or 4 months I will go in and make sure they are stocked on brochures, posters, and anything else they needs.  Also answer any questions they might have.

We were supposed to visit 3 clinics today, but in between the 2nd and 3rd one my car wouldn't start.  I swear it has a mind of its own and knew just when would be the worst time for it to break down.

Looking online its going to be $150 just for the part to fix it.  Now we get to figure out where that money is going to come from. 

We have great friends that will pick the kids up and take them to school and bring them home after.  Our biggest issue is we need a car because my husband could get his call at any time and its over an hour drive to the hospital. 

Hopefully him and his friend can get it fixed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...