Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving Flowers

Today the kids and I went and ordered flowers for Tin Man's grave for Thanksgiving.  We found some in Dallas Cowboys colors.

Since we can't take them to his grave (as its 400 miles away) we had to order them to be delivered.  I was afraid the florist was going to think I'm insane, but she told me that its very common.

I hate that we can't just drive over and put them on his grave ourselves, but at least I can have them delivered to him.


We also picked out Thanksgiving cards and the balloons.  Since we can't be with him on Thanksgiving, we're sending him cards via Angel Mail.

This is one thing that seems to make things easier on the kids.  We did the same thing for his birthday and Father's Day.  

We have a mailbox here just for letters to Tin Man, but there's those special days where they need to be sent off. 

1 comment:

  1. Bless your hearts. I can't imagine what any of you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys this holiday.

    ReplyDelete


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...